Hello, I am a female human resources employee in her 30s. Today I will briefly explain how to calculate working hours.
1. Calculate total working hours
- Record start time and end time accurately.
- Calculate total working hours by subtracting start time from end time.
2. Excluding break time
- Lunch time and break time are excluded from total working hours.
- For example, if the lunch break is 1 hour, 1 hour is subtracted from the total working hours.
3. Overtime calculation
- If regular working hours are exceeded, overtime hours are calculated separately.
- Most companies consider any time spent beyond regular working hours to be overtime.
4. Application of flexible work system
- In the case of companies implementing a flexible work system, individual working hours must be calculated separately.
- Working hours are calculated based on each employee’s commuting time.
5. System usage
- Most companies use electronic time management systems.
- This system allows you to automatically calculate and manage working hours.
This concludes a brief explanation of how working hours are calculated. thank you!